Now accepting food stamps!
(Current Members: Click here to manage your account and shop our online store)
Thanks for your interest in Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)! CSA programs create a direct relationship between consumers and farmers. Subscribing to a CSA is one of the best ways to support local agriculture and improve your household diet.
You simply choose the size you want, select the drop off date and location that’s most convenient for you, and then pay in advance for weekly deliveries.
Good Food Easy CSA has been providing the freshest organic vegetables and fruit available since 2002. We’ve designed our program to offer the features our customers want most:
- year round service (49 weeks, with holiday breaks)
- 3 sizes to choose from
- your own online account for managing your subscription
- flexible membership with a minimum commitment of just 4 weeks
- several pick up locations in Eugene, Springfield, Creswell and Cottage Grove
- home delivery for a fee if you’re near our route
- the option to pause delivery when you’re on vacation
- weekly newsletter including recipes
- an online store for local canned goods, grains, books and bulk purchases
- payments by check, PayPal, bank transfer or Oregon Trail voucher*
Most of what we deliver is grown locally. We have 26,000 square feet of greenhouses and fields so we can grow year round, and we partner with other farms in the area so we can supplement what we grow with crops from other farmers, giving you even more variety. We also source from other west coast organic family farms through local produce distributors Organically Grown Co., particularly in the winter and early spring.
* Call us if you would like to pay using Oregon Trail vouchers
HOW TO JOIN
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR DELIVERY LOCATION AND DAY
- River Road, 700 block between Park and Knoop (4:15 – 7pm pickup)
- UO, on campus (4-5 pm pickup)
- E. 18th, near UO (4-7 pm pickup)
- 4th & Pearl, near downtown (4-7 pm pickup)
- Springfield, downtown (5-8 pm pickup)
- Near the middle school (3-7 pm)
- Willakenzie east of Coburg Rd (pickup between 2-6pm)
- Madison Ave., 800 block (4-7 pm)
- W. 18th near Bailey Hill Rd. (4-7 pm)
- 38th and Donald (4-7 pm)
- W. 28th and Friendly (4-8 pm)
- E. 29th Pl., east of University St. (4-7 pm)
- Kalapuya Books, Main Street, Cottage Grove (4-6 pm)
Home delivery of shares is possible only if your address is very close to our route and costs $5 additional per delivery.
OR We can deliver free of charge to home or office with 6 or more shares going to the same location.
STEP TWO: CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
We have 3 sizes of shares
- SMALL provides fresh produce for 1-2 people ($22/week)
- MEDIUM feeds 2 people who love veggies ($38.50/week)
- LARGE supplies more than 2 people with a range of seasonal veggies and fruit ($52.50/week)
We are aiming for variety while keeping you well supplied with the staples. Weekly orders will vary greatly with the season.
If there is a vegetable or fruit you never want, or something you know you use a lot (like garlic), tell us and we will do our best to accommodate.
STEP THREE: CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD
You can pay by electronic check, paper check, or with PayPal or Oregon Trail Card. Choose between one-time payment or automatically recurring payments.
DO YOU WANT MORE INFO ABOUT OUR CSA?
Contact Erica by email at email@example.com or call 541-895-2951 and leave a message.
Thanks for your support!
Erica Trappe, Owner
Good Food Easy