Now accepting Oregon Trail benefits!
(Current Members: Click here to manage your account and shop our online store)
Thanks for your interest in Community Supported Agriculture! CSA programs create a direct relationship between consumers and farmers. Subscribing to a CSA is one of the best ways to support local agriculture and improve your household diet.
You simply choose the size you want, select the drop off date and location that’s most convenient for you, and then pay in advance for weekly deliveries. Each week along with your fresh produce, you’ll get our newsletter with farm and community news, what’s in the shares that week, nutritional information, recipes, and cooking tips.
Good Food Easy CSA has been providing the freshest organic vegetables and fruit available since 2002. We’ve designed our program to offer the features our customers want most:
- year round service (49 weeks, with holiday breaks for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year)
- 3 sizes to choose from, plus weekly and every-other-week options
- your own online account for managing your subscription
- flexible membership with a minimum commitment of just 4 weeks
- several pick up locations in Eugene, Springfield, Creswell and Cottage Grove
- home delivery for a fee if you’re near our route
- the option to pause delivery when you’re on vacation
- weekly newsletter including recipes
- an online store to add extras and bulk purchases to your shares (available in summer)
- payments by check, PayPal, bank transfer or Oregon Trail vouchers
Most of what we deliver is grown locally. We have 26,000 square feet of greenhouses and fields so we can grow year round, and we partner with other farms in the area so we can supplement what we grow with crops from other local farmers, giving you even more variety. We also source from other west coast organic family farms through local produce distributors Organically Grown Co., particularly in the winter and early spring. See our Shares by the Seasons page to see what to expect at different times of year.
HOW TO JOIN
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR DELIVERY LOCATION AND DAY
- River Road, 700 block between Park and Knoop (4:15 – 7pm pickup)
- UO, on campus (4-5 pm pickup)
- E. 18th, near UO (4-7 pm pickup)
- 4th & Pearl, near downtown (4-7 pm pickup)
- Springfield, downtown (5-8 pm pickup)
- Near the middle school (3-7 pm)
- Willakenzie east of Coburg Rd (3:30-6pm)
- Madison Ave., 800 block (4-7 pm)
- W. 18th near Bailey Hill Rd. (4-7 pm)
- 38th and Donald (4-7 pm)
- W. 28th and Friendly (4-8 pm)
- E. 29th near University St. (4:15-7 pm)
- Kalapuya Books, Main Street, Cottage Grove (4-6 pm)
Home delivery of shares is possible only if your address is close to our route, and costs $5 additional per delivery.
OR We can deliver free of charge to home or office with 6 or more shares going to the same location.
STEP TWO: CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
We have 3 sizes of shares
- SMALL Usually 5-7 different items per week, good for singles, couples, and small families ($24/week)
- MEDIUM A standard large brown paper grocery bag that’s pretty full, usually 8-10 items per week. Good for couples or families that cook at home a lot ($42/week)
- LARGE Usually include 10-12 items per week, a good variety of produce for families or couples that cook and eat a lot of veggies ($56.50/week)
We are aiming for variety while keeping you well supplied with the staples. Weekly orders will vary greatly with the season. Shares do not include any meats, dairy, eggs, nuts, or grains. At the end of the sign-up process, you’ll have the opportunity to let us know of any allergies or things you just plain don’t like, and we’ll substitute something else for you. Likewise, let us know your favorites and we’ll make sure you get them whenever available!
STEP THREE: CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD
You can pay by electronic check, paper check, or with PayPal or Oregon Trail Card. Choose between one-time payment or automatically recurring payments. Please pay close attention when selecting, so you are not surprised by an accidental recurring automatic payment!
DO YOU WANT MORE INFO ABOUT OUR CSA?
Contact Erica by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-895-2951 and leave a message. You will usually get a faster reply by email, as we don’t have cell reception at the farm and are rarely in the office.
Thanks for your support!
Erica Trappe, Owner
Good Food Easy